Monday, June 1, 2015

Peddler's Village Fine Arts Festival

This weekend, June 6th and 7th, I'll once again be part of the Peddler's Village Fine Arts Festival.  If you've never been there its well worth the trip.  The whole green is full of vendors selling everything from paintings and sculptures to jewelry and pottery.  Peddler's is always one of my favorite places - so much better than a mall - and on festival days its really special.  Besides all the vendors, there's plenty of food and music all weekend.




Last year, I was working on the Winter Bee Box at the show, and was very proud to be given 2nd place in the Fine Arts division.  I'm hoping for good things again this year.

I'll be set up down by the Country Accents store, so come by and say hello.  I expect to be working on my newest bee box painting - Burke's Bees.  Hope to see you there!  Show runs Saturday and Sunday, 10 to 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment